Disney CEO Bob Iger will be replaced as CEO of Disney Parks, Experience and Product President Bob Chapek. Iger will remain as executive chairman until the end of 2021 with a focus on creative efforts.
“I found a place with an asset base and with the strategy deployed, I felt that I should spend more and more time on the creative side of the business,” Iger said in a call with investors after the news. To focus on “enough” projects. “Getting everything creatively would be my number one goal.”
Chapek’s current role has been described by the company as “a global hub where Disney’s stories, characters and franchises come to life”. Chapek took over the leadership of the new job in March 2018. Chapek was one of the leading candidates to replace Iger, who announced his retirement in 2018.
Chapek beat other top candidates, such as direct consumer chief Kevin Mayer for the role. Iger told investors on a call that “It’s a historic day for Disney, and I’m thrilled for Bob.” An SEC filing confirms that Iger’s continued guidance on Disney’s content side will remain a priority.
- India is fully prepared to welcome the President of Us. Know some big things about Donald Trump’s tour of India.
- Central Excise Day observed on 24 February 2020
- Toofan Movie(2020) Cast And Crew, Budget, Review, Story, Star Cast, Prediction, Role
- Toofan Movie(2020) Box Office Collection, Cast & Crew, Star Cast, And Full Information
- Sadak 2 Movie (2020) Release Date, Budget, Cast